Credit by: Decemberumrah packages 2018
I went to
the mosque for a second time and was not nervous anymore. That evening, I felt
very relieved and told God that I was a Muslim. I want to be faithful in this
way. Since then, I felt a new strength.
Honest
Esmat, formerly Stephanie, from Cape Town, South Africa. Here she writes in
detail about her journey to Islam, and is spread in several stages, which she
describes as very complex. This is the closing part of her story.
I could not
resist it then, I did a lot of research, read a lot of conversion stories, and
I started to think it was possible to leave it and let God lead me. Since my
heart had already won a long time ago, all I had to do was convince my mind.
So, I read
the Internet articles and the English translation of the Holy Quran, I began to
pray in the Islamic way. I prayed to God Almighty that He led me. I asked him
about a breakthrough.
One day, I
read an article entitled "The Miracle of the Qur'an" by Khalid Paige.
He said: "The prominent researcher Dr. Hamidullah tells of an effort in
Germany by Christian scholars to collect all the Greek manuscripts of the Bible
as the original Bible in Aramaic was extinct.All the manuscripts were collected
in the world, and after their examination they stated: Two hundred thousand
contradictory stories ... Of these eight are of an important nature ...
"When
the report was published, some people set up a Koranic research institute in
Munich to study the Koran in the same way.In 1933, at least 43,000 copies of
Qur'anic manuscripts were collected, while minor errors were found in the line,
Discover any one difference in the text! "
After
reading this, I was very impressed that there is only one copy of the Holy
Quran throughout Islamic history. The following week I came up to buy some
trimming dress as a pretext to ask about the job and share my interest in
Islam. When I bought the trimmings, I entered into a conversation about Islam
with a wonderful lady working there, and gave me her sister's contact number.
Her sister
knew someone working in a school (an Islamic school) and who would be prepared
for my education. The lady taught me something touching my heart - she taught
me to say "peace be upon you" (peace be upon him).
I went home,
crying with joy. I called the lady's sister who spoke to her and said she would
call me soon.
It was
Friday, and the next day, I felt confident enough to say the certificate. I
prayed that I would be my strength in the future. God strengthened me a little
later.
I went to
the church on Sunday, and with almost everyone I knew I was a Christian and I
had misconceptions about Islam, I realized that I would not get much support
from my community once I converted to Islam.
No wonder I
was afraid to tell them that I was about to become a Muslim. God strengthened
me a little later.
You are
really impatient to take the big step. I spoke with my mother first. But I did
not tell her explicitly that I was really a Muslim; I just told her that I was
learning about Islam, and that I kept it, because I was afraid to say it.
She told me
that I had to be "careful". I said a few things about Islam to help
express her opinion about the misconceptions about true religion, and that I
would always be the same person and loved her. She could see that I was serious
about it.
My father
was very upset. It was difficult because I always saw him as an open-minded
person.
I went to
the mosque for the first time, six days after my return, and the family of
Islam was warmly welcomed by the imam. Prayer for the first time with others in
the union, led by Imam, was a wonderful experience, although I was nervous at
first!
I soon began
to learn at school. My sister also found out from my mother that I converted to
Islam, and I was astonished, but it seemed to me that I would accept it later.
But I am happy because we are still in good relationship, thank God.
I went to
the mosque for a second time and was not nervous anymore. That evening, I felt
very relieved and told God that I was a Muslim. I want to be faithful in this
way. Since then, I felt a new strength.
I became
Muslim because I felt that Islam showed us the best way to live. It was really
my heart's choice. In fact, Islam has liberated me. It made me free of
excessive attachments on the photographs that plagued me for 15 years and made
my life easier.
IAM Muslim.
Praise be to Allaah.
No comments:
Post a Comment